Natural Force® Organic Grass-Fed Whey is the best organic, grass fed whey protein powder on the market. We source the raw organic, non GMO whey protein concentrate exclusively from grass fed cows raised on California family farms and carefully craft each batch without soy or any other unnecessary ingredients.
The cleanest whey protein for the healthiest you.
Your body deserves the very best.
- Sourced from heritage breed Jersey cows with year-round access to pasture
- Carefully crafted to preserve bioactive peptides and immunoglobulins
- No gluten, soy, or fillers
- Light, clean flavor
- 20 grams of clean protein per scoop
- Four ingredients or less
Blend for best results
Nutrition You Can Trust.
We work hard to make sure that at every stage of the process our Organic Whey Protein is the best quality product in the best quality packaging.
We guarantee every bag is:
- Always free of unnecessary fillers, synthetic colors, or anything artificial
- Third-party lab tested for quality and purity (See test results HERE)
- Manufactured in a cGMP (current good manufacturing process) certified facility
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Certified Humane by American Humane
- Certified Keto and Paleo-Friendly by The Paleo Foundation
Clean Protein Comparison Chart
| || || || |
|20g per Serving||20g per Serving||20g per Serving||10g per Serving|
|Weight Management & Muscle Recovery||Muscle Mass & Muscle Recovery||Gut Health & Joint Support||Beauty & Joint Support|
|Organic Grass Fed Cow's Milk|| ||Organic Grass Fed Beef Bones||Organic Grass Fed Cows|
How to Use
|Blended Smoothies, Shakes, & Baking||Blended Smoothies, Shakes, & Baking|| ||Blended Coffee, Smoothies, & Shakes|
|1lb, 2lb, & 5lb||15 Servings||15 Servings||15 & 30 Servings|
|Unflavored, Cacao Bean, Vanilla Bean||Chocolate||Unflavored, Vanilla, & Chocolate||Unflavored|
Learn more about Organic Whey Protein on the Natural Force blog!
- What is Natural Vanilla Flavor? Everything You Need to Know.
- Whey Protein Isolate vs Concentrate: Choosing the Right One for You
- The Perfect Pairing: Why You Should Mix Collagen with Protein Powder
- 5 Tricks to Mix a Silky-Smooth Protein Shake Every Time